On Wednesday, July 16th at 6 pm Eastern I will be a panelist on the one-hour Internet radio show, Cure Panel Talk. The topic of our conversation is “The Many Invisible Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis and Management with Dr. Barry Sing.” Listen in by going to http://www.curepanel.carefeed.net/event/rsvp/The-Many-Invisible-Symptoms-of-Multiple-Sclerosis-and-Management-with-Dr-Barry-Singer/40/.
The questions I have prepared are:
- Are there alternative memory examine methods for identifying memory issues in patients highly trained in memorization?
- Have you ever heard of an MS patient with invisible issues of double vision in one eye vertically?
- What advice do you have for patients concerned about the invisibility of their multiple sclerosis symptoms?
- Do you have suggestions for patients in dealing with social expectations and physical limitations with family and friends?
- Can you explain the symptoms, treatment and risks of brain stem lesions affecting the automation of the heart, lungs and body temperature?
In my opinion most of the symptoms are invisible requiring others to take my word on how I feel. My career in education was based on evidence. This makes it difficult for me knowing the MRI gives only a bit of evidence and the rest is my word at this point in my illness.
To learn about the show go to: http://www.curepanel.carefeed.net/event/rsvp/The-Many-Invisible-Symptoms-of-Multiple-Sclerosis-/40/.